Nexin Technology<![if !vml]><![endif]>
Software for Financial Markets
Nexin Technology s.r.o.
Address: Páričkova 24,
The Short History
The origin of Nexin Technology s.r.o. is closely connected with the development of Slovak capital market after 1994.
The trading technology, growing number of transactions and the system
of dematerialized securities generated increasing requirement for back office
and other connected that was not maintainable without introduction of
information systems. Some companies solved this problem by purchasing and
localization of foreign systems, others like Prva paroplavebná stepped into the way of in house
development. The international systems slowly „lost their breath“, it was not
possible to follow the frequent legislative and technical changes in
The success of BROKER has been based in the exact evaluation of the market needs. It has never become a box- software, but a living concept. On the development are daily participating more than 20 employees of the future users that are using the system on the daily base. Mutual partnership of users and providers enables to this collective brain to generate new ideas that are subsequently integrated into the system. To increase our capabilities of quick development. We invested into our in-house development technologies, which enable us to generate new advanced versions very quickly. Thanks to it between the implementation of a new module follows only days after the first analysis works. 3 experienced programmers with 16 years of database experience and 2 analysts with 10 years experience from the capital market work for us.
Our users value the quality of services and the safety of operation. It is based on the implementation and installation simplicity and support of a simple restoring of the data.
Nexin Technology s.r.o. focuses at database applications using the Visual FoxPro development environments using the SQL technologies. To it we add "In House" developed code generators for generating applications, screens and reports. Although the platform of FoxPro is not the „discovery of the day“ we have chosen it with respect to the cost of the users. The implementation does not require the purchase of a runtime by the user and the data are stored in the most spread and utilized format. The technology supports extensive crypting and data access control features.
For full list see www.nexin.sk/NTreferencie.htm
ING Bank N.V., pobočka zahraničnej banky
Asset Management Companies
AIG Funds Central Europe, správc. spol, a.s.
OTP ASSET MANAGEMENT, správ. spol, a.s.
ISTRO ASSET MANAGEMENT správ. spol, a.s.
First American Slovak Insurance Company - Prvá americko-slovenská poisťovňa a.s./AMSLICO/
Brokerage (ISD) firms
ING Baring Securities (Slovakia), o.c.p., a.s.
INVEST BROKERS, o.c.p., a.s. (Penta Groups, a.s.)
J&T Securities (Slovakia), a.s., o.c.p.
Prvá paroplavebná, o.c.p., a.s.
Národný úrad práce
Ústredie práce, sociálnych vecí a rodiny (National Bureau of Labor)
The description of the system for
administration of open and closed fund management compliant to the governing
Collective Investment Act in
The basic description:
The system serves the asset management company with the basic funds administration tools. The system is divided into two modules (the description of functionality below)
- sales of shares to investors
- administration of sales documents
- calculation of entry and exit fees
- investors account administration
- administering incoming and outgoing payments and their matching with client requests
- processing of home banking data (exports and imports)
- management of distribution networks with hierarchic fees calculation
- management of saving programs
- export and import operations supporting distant of line clients or branch networks
- issuance of shares and shares certificates
- calculating the number of outstanding fees
- distribution of fund yields to shareholders
- redemption of share certificates
- management of funds portfolios
- management of individual client portfolios
- setting of investment limits and limits following
- valuation of financial instruments
- valuation of portfolios
- trade profit/loss calculation using average prices or FIFO method
- back office operations
- unsettled trades receivables/liabilities record keeping
- calculation of management and depository fees
- exports for accounting (on request)
- imports from data vendors
- data restoring and archive tools
- program and data integrity testing
- help line
- authors service through the lifecycle of the program for maintenance service subscribers